We are excited to introduce you to the newest member of our fabulous team, Carolyn Mutch.
Carolyn is an extremely experienced psychologist who has spent 25 years working in various mental health, drug and alcohol, forensic and academic settings (researching mood and substance use disorders). She has worked in Sydney, Wollongong and Kempsey. Carolyn will be working with people aged 16+.
Carolyn offers assessment and treatment for a range of psychological concerns including:
– Mood disorders including depression, bipolar affective disorder,
– Addictions including alcohol and substance use disorders, smoking cessation and post-natal depression and geriatric depression, gaming addiction
– Stress management
– Anxiety disorders
– Post-traumatic stress disorder and acute stress
– Workplace bullying
– Adult ADD and ADHD
– Adjustment and transition issues
– Emotion regulation
– Borderline personality disorder
Carolyn has extensive training and applied experience in a range of therapeutic modalities including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Mindfulness-based approaches, and Motivational Interviewing.
In addition to her practice endorsement in psychology, Carolyn is registered to provide psychology services under Medicare and is working towards Work Cover.
If you require further information please feel free to contact us on 6699 3820, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org